Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Free

The title of my post was our theme for Summer Camp this year.
"For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1

I have looked forward to this week all year, and it did not disappoint! Worship with the students, Chris White Band, and Andrew Arthur was incredible. Team activities and recreation was fun and exciting. But my favorite part of the week was the time spent with the girls and my family group. The Lord still amazes me when I hear of how He is at work in girls' lives! What a mighty, sovereign, and incredible God...

Part of my excitement this year was also because this was the first year that Will was able to attend Camp and experience all that I had talked about the previous years. He stayed in a guys' cabin, and I in a girls', and we hung out with students each day, but we did get to do one activity together...the zip line! It is 100 feet long, side-by-side, and 45 mile/hr zip line - so fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment