Tuesday, August 24, 2010

29!


No, that's not my age (a couple more years 'till then)...it is the number of days until FALL! 29!
There are so many reasons I love Fall (besides the fact that I am incredibly hot-natured and need cooler climates):

1. Vibrant hues of the changing leaves and plants.
2. Cooler temps = fun fall clothes!
3. Football season and friday nights at the fields are back!
4. Chili, soups, coffee, and sweet potato casserole.
5. Thanksgiving
6. The annual McKay bonfire!
7. Our engagment was in Fall: Oct 9th, 2003
8. Our wedding was in Fall: Oct 9th, 2004
9. My fav job ever began in Fall: Oct 9th, 2006
* (Yes, the last 3 all happened on Oct 9th!)

What are your fav things about Fall?

2 comments:

  1. I love football, the cool weather and the changing of the leaves. I have been longing for the days when I can open all the windows and enjoy the amazing weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pumpkin spice lattes! and pumpkin spice candles!

    ReplyDelete