Monday, August 8, 2011

Childbirth Class


Saturday Will and I went to the Childbirth Class at Baptist Women's Hospital (where our little guy will be born in less than 8 weeks). I was so proud of my husband for making it through the 8 hours of class and the 45 minutes of childbirth videos (gross!). The nurses that taught the class were very knowledgable and helpful, but after hearing about all the things that could go wrong with the birth, epidural, C-section, etc., I definitely left more apprehensive about it all than I thought (but the nurses assured us moms that these feelings of nervousness were totally normal). The tour of the hospital, lists of what to pack, meeting the nurses, and meeting the other couples were the highlights of the class - overall, I'm so glad that we chose to go.

Ready or not, Liam will make his "grand entrance" in 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment