Thought I would try something new (to me) for a little change on this 'ol blog. It's InstaFriday over at Life Rearranged and I thought I would join in. The goal is to tell of your ordinary, daily happenings only using photos from your phone. What a fun way for me to remember the sweet memories and see the blessings I might have missed, but it may be a boring post for others to read! Well, here goes...
My sweet hubs brings me flowers every month "just because." This is this month's bouquet.
First time for me to iron one of little man's shirts. So tiny.
Will took Liam to his first baseball game. Since we are both baseball fans we were glad he enjoyed it!
We've been doing lots of playing these days. I'm cherishing this stage of life he is in. So fun.
Listening to Bro. Steve on a Sunday night. Every time Liam hears his voice he stops what he's doing and smiles. He loves his pastor.
After months and months of no use, I decided to break out the paint, canvas, and brushes again. My Jackson Polluck inspired painting and studio (the weather has just been incredible!).
First time to try meats (turkey to be exact). Well, you see how he liked it...
Just a glimpse into the McKay world this week. It's been a good one.


No comments:
Post a Comment