Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day with Liam was special and full of blessing.

The very first thing I do every morning is brush my teeth (I can't stand to have that nastiness in my mouth for even one second!) Knowing this, Will left a card from him on my bathroom sink (my 1st Mother's Day card!). Then I went to wake up the little guy so we could get ready for church and I found this:


A card from the little guy (he "wrote" on it himself) :)
My present is being made (I'm so excited!!) and pics to come when it arrives.


Liam, I can't tell you how thankful I am that the Lord has allowed me to be your mom. You teach me new things everyday about life, myself, and most importantly about the Lord. You are the sweetest little boy and my heart overflows with joy that your Dad and I get to share life with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment