September is one of my favorite months of the year (October is my other favorite). Not only does it bring changing of leaves, cooler temps, and warm beverages, it is also when my sweet boy was born. There are many things he has done this past year that I didn't want to forget (my memory is horrible. I think I have a problem.), and I am thankful yet again for my iphone allowing me to document in pics and in words. One of the lists I had going from when he was 10 & 11 months:
I love the way you...
Scratch your head when you're really sleepy
Have a birthmark on the back of your neck just like your Daddy's
Say my name when you need help
Smell like maple syrup from your favorite snacks
Like the waterfalls way more than the animals at the zoo
Giggle when I give you an eskimo kiss
Splash in the pool like a little fish
Kick your feet to the beat of your fav song
Do you have any tips for how you document the memorable things your kiddos do?
Happy Fall!


No comments:
Post a Comment