Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Babies & Bottled Water

Yesterday after our trip to the grocery store, I unloaded the 36 pack of bottled waters from the trunk of my car. Since they were a little weighty, I left them in our living room and took a few at a time to the fridge. After watching mommy a couple of times, Liam decided he would help too. Sometimes with a toddler the "helping" can take a little longer than you had planned, but this time my boy taught me something...

He grabbed his little red wagon, put several of the water bottles into it, then wheeled it over to the fridge. Ha! While I was making multiple trips, he decided he could get them all in one load. Working smarter not harder!!! Smart kid.

You know, there's something about babies & bottled water...have you seen this new Evian commercial? Adorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment