My two favorite days of November are the annual Spiller Family Bonfire and Thanksgiving!
A little swingin' by the bonfire with my man.
Liam is wearing the exact pair of boots that his dad wore at his age.
Grumps, Mimi, and their grandkids.
The boys in their matching overalls from Nanny & Papa.
We also loved all of the time spent with Grammie B (my mom) and family in Oakland and Knoxville.
We enjoyed our time with family (wish I had taken more pics) but were very sad when the bad weather forced us to leave a couple of days early.

We also loved all of the time spent with Grammie B (my mom) and family in Oakland and Knoxville.
We enjoyed our time with family (wish I had taken more pics) but were very sad when the bad weather forced us to leave a couple of days early.
Aunt Shirley, Uncle Mark, & Elizabeth hosted Thanksgiving this year for Will's family.
Aren't her table decorations the cutest?!
Playing piano with Mimi and cousin Jonathan.
I love watching these two boys grow up together!
We also had family Thanksgiving at my mom's house, but unfortunately I didn't get many pics there either. I obviously need to step up my game for Christmas.

What is your favorite thing about the Thanksgiving holiday?
![]() |








No comments:
Post a Comment