I just can't believe what all has happened and we are only 2 weeks into this wonderful month! Easter, wedding showers, weddings, Disciple-Now...and there is so much more to come. Here are a few highlights from my past two weeks:
(We went to the sunrise 6:30am service at Bellevue, and the 9:30 and 11:11 services, and the sunrise was my favorite! What a special time! Then we had Easter lunch at my mom's.)
(My brother, sweet Nephew Bryce, and sister in law. He is looking too sharp in his argyle sweater vest!)
(The beautiful table decor!)

(My sweet friend Bethany's Memphis shower. This is the only pic I got with her that day - don't know what I am doing here. I guess I really liked what Dorie was saying. And Bethany is getting married April 17th! Yay!)



(My sweet friend Bethany's Memphis shower. This is the only pic I got with her that day - don't know what I am doing here. I guess I really liked what Dorie was saying. And Bethany is getting married April 17th! Yay!)

(Lindsey, Melissa - the bride, and me.)

(She gave us Vera Bradley aprons as part of our Bridesmaids gift. I love cute aprons!)


(Melissa's wedding: April 10th!)
(We ate dinner and dessert with some very dear friends, and I had to document Will's very first trip to Muddy's!)
We also had Disciple-Now this past weekend, and it was one of my favorites (probably because my favorite band, Glory Revealed, was there!) The Lord changed students' lives and challenged many of us through His Word. He blessed us with an amazing time of worship, and I was also grateful for the incredible leaders, co-leaders, and host homes that made the weekend possible. More details on the Girls Ministry Blog. Below is one of my fav pics from the weekend:

Can't wait for the next two weeks! :)
Very cute post!! I was excited to see the muddy's picture and the one with my girls! That made their night!! Ok, you have a little award at my blog..check it out!:)
ReplyDeleteWho did Melissa marry?!?! She looked beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHey Jessica! Melissa married Dustin Grace. It was a beautiful wedding. There are more pics online at Zanone Photography. :)
ReplyDelete