Monday, April 25, 2011

More Baby Progress

Progress: 16 weeks (4 months along!)
Size: (4-5 inches in length; weight around 3 oz.)
Development:The backbone is growing stronger, and eyebrows and eyelashes are here. Tiny bones in the baby's ears are in place, meaning he/she can now hear my voice! My trusty app tells me, "Studies have found that babies who are sung to while they're in the womb recognize the same tune when it's sung to them after they are born." So I've been singing to our little one...any song suggestions?
Sypmtoms: I've still had no morning (or night or afternoon) sickness, and the sinus infection(s) is now gone!
Highlight of the week: I can finally see a real bump! At first it just looked like I had put on a little weight, but now it's starting to look more like I'm pregnant. I guess you could say we are both "getting bigger everyday."

1 comment:

  1. SO FUN!! We have always sang "How Great is our God" to our kids from the time they were born. It has always soothed them to sleep. Once when Molly Cate was under one she was crying in the car...it came on the radio and she was instantly soothed to sleep! You should look into getting the praise baby CD's and DVD's they are so good!

    ReplyDelete