33 Weeks
- Progress: 33 weeks
- Size: 18 inches long; 4.5 pounds
- Symptoms: the indigestion and leg cramps are still here. My mother-in-law shared with me that if I eat a spoonful of mustard before I go to bed that this would help the leg cramps. Wednesdays are 12-14 hour work days and this past Wednesday we also had the Middle School skate party (don't worry - this wobbly pregnant lady did NOT skate!). To combat the leg cramps I grabbed a corn dog with mustard at the skating rink (much better than eating the mustard by itself). Guess what? It worked!
- Development: Eyes are opening and closing during wake and sleep times; can differentiate between day and night; the immune system is developing, helping him to combat infections once born.
- Highlight of the week: last Friday we had an ultrasound again of our little guy. We tried again for the 4-D (these are just so neat!), and we could see hair on his head and we could see his tongue. We didn't get a good view of his face because he kept putting his feet in his mouth (gross, right?!) and hands over his face - already being stubborn (Ha! He gets that from me).
*My sweet friends in the pic above threw me a baby shower (my 1st shower!) on my last day in the office. Never have I worked with a sweeter group of people, and I will sure miss seeing them everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment