We moved into our home 7 years ago and have only painted 1 of those rooms since. I have really enjoyed the colors of the rooms, but was ready for an update/change. It is amazing what a coat of paint will do to a room. Here are the before pics of the kitchen:
I love white cabinets and the tile floor, so we definitely kept those.
After: a new coat of paint, rearranging of accessories (to keep things super-affordable, I just used accessories from other rooms in the house), and a little less clutter:
This shelf can be turned updside down and comes with hooks to hang pots and pans. The tray is metal and I plan on using magnets to post reminders, recipes, etc. Both of these are from when I sold Southern Living @ Home.
The blue paint stopped at the fridge, but we decided to extend the red into the eating area, and I love it! It also complements the living room color (a shade of yellow) and the existing curtains.
So what do you like better? The blue or red?
The red looks good!
ReplyDeleteMan, whoever did your cabinets and tile did a really good job :) I really like the red alot!!!
ReplyDelete