Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Years Are Short...

A year has gone flown by. A whole year. I'm trying to cherish each day and remember each moment. Can't tell you how grateful I am for this past year, for this little boy, and the opportunity to have this family.
We had a blast celebrating Liam's first year...

 Liam is often dressed in "old man" hats, vests, and cardigan sweaters. I also call him my little man as he is growing up so fast, so we chose a "Little Man" theme. 
 The cakes were delicious and designed by the talented Melanie Bradley
 Birth --> 12 months...so many changes! I decorated with ties from Will's Dad and from my Papa that passed away last October. 
 Cards for guests to write a favorite memory and a birthday wish for Liam. 
My sweet mom stayed up all night making these mustache pops!
 Seeing all of our family and friends was a joy!
 A little playground playin' while we listened to Liam's favorite music - playlist made by my husband included Andrew Peterson, Mumford & Sons, Sly & The Family Stone, The Little Willies, Sovereign Grace Music, & Nickel Creek.
 Singing "Happy Birthday!"
 1st taste of cake!
 He likes it!
 Happy little man!
 Give me some more of that cake!
Dad, what's that funny thing on your lip?
 I "mustache" you a queston...
Special thanks to our friend Ben for capturing the memories. 
We will cherish them forever. Happy 1st Birthday Liam!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute birthday party theme! And he is the cutest little man ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the theme! Everything looks so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete