Friday, April 12, 2013

InstaFriday: April

Wait, it's already Friday night? The days go by so quickly, and sometimes I just stop what I'm doing...breathe in deep...and try to capture the moments in my mind. Here are some of the moments I'm trying to remember from the past two weeks:

 Cowboy hats and horses. I love my new house "decorations." 
 This is a typical Friday morning for us - waking up without the alarm, taking our time getting ready, laying low, and eating breakfast together. 
 A quick trip to Nanny & Papa's and some swing time with Daddy.
 Take a deep breath...smell that fresh bathed baby scent? ;)
 L is really into stickers, and you can pretty much find them anywhere.
 Sweet cousin time. It's fun seeing them interact at only three months apart. 
 2nd row tickets to Need to Breathe and Drew Holcomb? Umm, yes please!!! What an incredible girls' night we had at the Orpheum!

How has your April been so far?



No comments:

Post a Comment