Every day you are learning something new and changing right before my eyes.
My heart melts every time you reach for my hand and say "hold, hold."
And the times that you crawl up in my lap and give me sweet hugs and kisses.
Each night the 3 of us rock, sing, pray, and giggle until we are red in the face.
Daddy and I love your tender little heart and big personality.
God has knit you and made you to be an incredible little boy.
I am in awe each and every day that I am your mama; that you are my son.
This year we decided to keep things low-key, and we had birthday breakfast with just the grandparents at our house. Liam was too excited and soaked up every minute of his grandparent time! One of his favorite characters right now is Curious George - sometimes he reminds me of a curious little monkey - hence the party theme. I'll never forget his face when he woke up Saturday morning, walked in the kitchen, saw the decorations, and said "WOW!" as he threw his arms in the air. It was a delightful celebration.
{Party decor from Party City online and thank you Pinterest for the free printables.}
{Donuts and breakfast goodies from Jody's Bakery on Germantown Road.}




No comments:
Post a Comment