Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January's Soundtrack

{On our way to class}

This month Liam and I began another semester of Bible Study at our church. The Lord teaches me so much each Tuesday morning through Mrs. Donna, Mrs. Jean, Mrs. Cheryl, and the women in my small group. I'm incredibly grateful for these women's investment in me (Titus 2 lived out) and also the ones that are investing in my boy. One Tuesday on our way home I noticed Liam was singing a new song. The teachers in his class have been showing the two-year-olds the importance of praying and thanking God before meals. What a sweet moment when I heard my little boy thanking God because of what he was learning from his teachers! We have of course been singing the same song during our meal times at home now...

"God our Father,
God our Father, 
Once again,
Once again, 
We bow our heads and thank You,
We bow our heads and thank You, 
Amen, Amen."


A precious reminder of God as our Jehovah-Jireh, our Provider.


 {Singing songs after getting picked up from class.}

No comments:

Post a Comment