Whenever we go outside and it is raining, Liam lifts his hands to the sky and joyfully exclaims "Rain!" Our little guy has always enjoyed rain, so when my friend Rachel called and said it would be raining on the day of our photo shoot I started grinning. No rescheduling for us; we would have a blast splashing and giggling in this weather! Rachel is so talented and has that eye for just the right shot. See what I mean?
Thank you Rachel for such a fun time and these amazing shots of my family!





Jennie,
ReplyDeleteY'all's pictures are ADORABLE! :) too cute!!!
LOVE!!! I apologize for not getting a Christmas card out to y'all this year! I got all messed up and left 1/2 of our memphis friends off the list by accident. However, we did get yours and it was precious! We even got to do a little "drive by" the old house after church and it makes us so happy that your little family is growing there and serving God from there!! Hope y'all are well!!
ReplyDeleteJessica, you guys should've stopped in on your drive by! Did you see the person-sized tree stump in the front yard (poor pear tree was knocked down in the storm)?! Love seeing pictures of your girls - they are such beautiful young ladies. Blessings to you and your family!
Delete