Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Biggest Loser


There is only one show on t.v. that I watch..."Biggest Loser." Tonight is the first night of Season 9, and I am excited! One reason I'm excited is that at work we have a wellness program for the staff, and this semester's theme is Biggest Loser. We form our own teams of 3, have our first weigh-in and health assesment tomorrow at 9am, and we are competing against other teams. I'm excited about my team (they will keep me accountable - I have to weigh in every week and report it to them)! One of the goals I had for this year was to consistently exercise, because I have been sporadic (at best) in the past. To complete the program at work, you must either lose 10 pounds by May or exercise 35 minutes 3 times a week. My goal (you have to help me stick to it) is to exercise 60 minutes 3 times a week...starting tomorrow morning! I already have my shoes and clothes laid out and ready to go! I also have a partner to work out with and keep me accountable on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It makes the time go by so much faster when you have someone else to chat with!



Well, "Biggest Loser" Season 9 starts in 3 minutes, and my "Season 1" starts in 14 hours!


2 comments:

  1. We love this show too! It is truly motivating, but we do find ourselves watching it after dinner while enjoying a bowl of...ice cream! :) We are trying to buy more frozen yougart this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. We are die hard fans of the show as well =)

    ReplyDelete