Since I am pregnant, and this is our first child, many people have felt the need to tell us how drastically our life is going to change and to take advantage of the time we have left "just the 2 of us." We know that spontaneity will most likely diminish also, so we decided to take everyones' advice and head downtown for a date night on a MONDAY night. And then again on Tuesday night. My favorite thing is spending time with this guy. And because my memory will continue to get worse, and I'll wonder during the 3am feedings what life "used to be like," I'll look back at these memories and smile...
Dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse...remembering when we used to come as kids and looking forward to introducing Liam to it someday.
Rooftop of the Peabody...where Will proposed 8 years ago. :) So thankful to be married to Will and the great memories we have made...and the fun to come in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment