Look who came to Memphis to visit!
My Gran loves coffee, so we took her to Starbucks of course. And I learned that 2-3 cups a day is great for your health (per some doctor that she was talking to).
I better up my intake - 2 cups a week is not enough!
I better up my intake - 2 cups a week is not enough!
We also had lunch with a dear lady, Mrs. Katherine, my sweet friend's grandmother that took care of me when I was a little girl and made me the cutest hair bows. Our families all went to church together way-back-when.
She and her family are so precious!
She and her family are so precious!
Conversation with Gran is always good. Today's topics included makeup, potty-training, sippy cups, student ministry (they led middle & high school students on 18+ years of choir tours), and here is my fav:
Gran on describing how effective a "salesman" Papa was: "You know, he could sell an electric fan to an eskimo!" Yes, yes he could.
I sure wish that she lived in Memphis.
Liam and I have loved our time with her this week!
Liam and I have loved our time with her this week!


No comments:
Post a Comment