Monday, February 4, 2013

A {FREE} Virtual Conference!

Ever hear people talking about a conference they attended or you see one advertised you would love to check out, but your schedule just won't allow it? Yep, me too...BUT, last week I found one that is a virtual conference! Better yet, it's FREE. The conference "Just One" is led by well-known Christian women and pastor's wives, and is for pastor's wives and women in ministry. The conference is 3 weeks long, on Mondays and Tuesdays, and you can pick from four different times to watch each day. One of those times fits in during L's naptime and another after he goes to bed - perfect! 


I tuned in last week, and the wisdom from these women on "Living in Freedom," "Freedom from Expectations," and "Freedom in Struggles" was insightful and helpful. You can check out this week's speakers and how to sign up here.  I'm looking forward to hearing from Lauren Chandler next week!

A few "nuggets" from last week: 

~"You reproduce who you are, not what you say." Christine Caine

~"Comfort and security are not the essence of the Gospel." Luke 4:18 - freedom is!

~"I am the LORD your God,... I broke the yoke of slavery from your neck so you can walk with your heads held high." Leviticus 26:13

No comments:

Post a Comment