A few highlights from last month
(since the last post was over a month ago...oops).
(since the last post was over a month ago...oops).
My 30th birthday was on the 4th...and what a splendid time of celebration it was! Since Will proposed 9 years ago on the rooftop of the Peabody Hotel, I have always wanted to stay there. The room was beautiful and dinner at Chez Phillipe was fancy and delicious!
The next morning we slowly got ready, watched the ducks march in, then ate breakfast at The Arcade. I'm incredibly thankful for another year that the Lord has given me. Every day is such a gift.
Did I mention it was also my 1st night away from L? Of course I missed him, but can't say the same for him. He was partying hard at Grump's and Mimi's house!
Valentines Day! L visited Mimi at work and brought her roses.
Will surprised me with my favorite flowers (he remembered calla lilies were in our wedding. Points.), a new book, and sushi for dinner.
And this little guy gave me lots of kisses for V-day. My fav present by far.
DNOW 2013 was such a fun weekend. We learned, laughed, and looked forward to the future. Can't believe they are Seniors. I've known some of them since they were 7th graders! What a full and fun month February was!

No comments:
Post a Comment