
I have to admit, I was incredibly pessimistic about Memphis getting snow on Sunday. I guess I didn't want to get my hopes up...but then it came! 5-6 inches of fluffy white snow that was perfect for snowball fights, sledding down big hills, and beautiful landscapes! A few years ago when I worked at the hospital I dreaded snow days, because this meant I still had to go in to work at 6am no matter how bad it got. But yesterday I felt so happy to have the chance to play with family and friends! It all began late Sunday night when we were ambushed by Marlene and Sara. Then breakfast at Cracker Barrell Monday morning, sledding down huge hills at Mark, Shirley, and Elizabeth's, snowball fight with the girls (had to get Marlene back of course), then movie night with "Christmas Juice" and soup...a perfect snow day!
*More snow pics to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment