Update on Baby McKay:
Progress: 18 weeks
Size: 6 inches, .5 lbs (size of a mango)
Development: The baby can yawn, twist, roll, kick, and punch. The nervous system is maturing rapidly. Nerves in the brain are specializing into the ones that serve the senses of touch, taste, smell, sight, and hearing. :)
Symptoms: None!
Highlight of the week: We are clearing out the guest bedroom and have bought the paint. Lots of work to do! I feel so strange taking pics by myself, but I know that I will want to look back and see the progress. Sunday was the Senior Girls Tea (I became a little emotional saying "good-bye" to the girls and realizing it was my last Tea to plan. A few of the girls I taught in Sunday School when they were in 8th grade, and now they are graduating High School! Time flies!) This shot was taken at the Sr Tea, and you can tell the little one is growing!
Please excuse my very tired eyes, as this was taken at 11:00pm after the work day. (*Also we are finishing up painting our living room. That is why one of the walls is still beige and the others are yellow.)
No comments:
Post a Comment