Friday, June 22, 2012

InstaFriday


 Playing with Lane (aka "King Lane") and sitting up like a big kid.


This is what we do every night when Daddy is away at camp. They live stream the worship service, and we have the best time singing, listening to God's Word, and every now and then we get a glimpse of Daddy too.


I really should eat fresh fruit more often and ditch the chips for snacking.


Summer shade. Love me some freshly painted nails.


Waiting for Daddy to arrive.


Will's cousin graduated last month and had the cutest book full of memories from each school year. It was just precious reading through it. I've been looking for one for Liam and I found one today!!!


First time to try a sippy cup. Not the greatest picture quality, but it shows how much little dude was loving the new cup!




2 comments:

  1. Those school books are the cutest. Thanks for reminding me to find my sons and add the information for this year : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that OPI color!

    YES! Go check out Birchbox!!!!

    Thanks for dropping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete