Today my mom came over for lunch, and I made one of her recipes. She's an incredible cook, and I'm so thankful she took the time to teach me (and I'm continually learning). On the menu for today: chicken & spinach quiche, fresh strawberries, and chess pie for dessert. It was delish...
Chicken & Spinach Quiche:
Ingredients:
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup chopped cooked chicken
1 ten oz package spinach (thawed & squeezed)
1/4 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup mayo
2 large eggs
1 unbaked pie shell (deep dish)
salt & pepper
Spread 1/4 cup cheese in bottom of pie shell. Combine chicken, 1/2 spinach, onion, and remaining cheese. Mix and put in pie shell. Beat egg. Add milk, mayo, and salt & pepper. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment