A few things I have found recently that have quickly become my favorites:
Will gave me this in my stocking this past Christmas, and it is one of my favorite gifts. Every day there is room to write a couple of sentences (short and sweet is do-able for me!) about what is happening in the life of your little guy or girl that day. My journal entry for February 4th says, "Today Liam learned a new word, apple. And does he love apples!" What makes this journal unique is that it is a five year memory book. For example, I could turn to June 20th and see what we did in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017. Such a sweet way to observe the ways your little one is growing!
We eat a lot of Chobani Greek yogurt in our house, and I recently came across these and they are incredibly delicious! The Key Lime Crumble and Coconut Dark Chocolate are my favorite flavors, and I've found them at Target and Kroger (Kroger has the better price).
Our friends Montana and Amanda introduced us to illy coffee and we wondered why has it taken so long for us to come across this deliciousness?! Now drinking anything else tastes inferior. I wouldn't say we are coffee snobs...we just know good coffee when we taste it. Usually I drink my coffee with that sugary (not-so-good-for-you) creamer, but with illy I've scaled back to just a dab of 1/2 & 1/2 and no sugar.
Have you heard of the website Southern Savers? Every day the site is updated with coupons, sales, and other ways to save money. For instance, I check the site before I go to the store (to see which has the best sales and coupons), and I save at least 20% on our grocery bill now (pretty good for a beginner that only spends a few minutes gathering the info/coupons). It all adds up! Check out Southern Savers here.
What foods, books, websites, or other
great finds are your favorite things this month?
Will gave me this in my stocking this past Christmas, and it is one of my favorite gifts. Every day there is room to write a couple of sentences (short and sweet is do-able for me!) about what is happening in the life of your little guy or girl that day. My journal entry for February 4th says, "Today Liam learned a new word, apple. And does he love apples!" What makes this journal unique is that it is a five year memory book. For example, I could turn to June 20th and see what we did in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017. Such a sweet way to observe the ways your little one is growing!
We eat a lot of Chobani Greek yogurt in our house, and I recently came across these and they are incredibly delicious! The Key Lime Crumble and Coconut Dark Chocolate are my favorite flavors, and I've found them at Target and Kroger (Kroger has the better price).
Our friends Montana and Amanda introduced us to illy coffee and we wondered why has it taken so long for us to come across this deliciousness?! Now drinking anything else tastes inferior. I wouldn't say we are coffee snobs...we just know good coffee when we taste it. Usually I drink my coffee with that sugary (not-so-good-for-you) creamer, but with illy I've scaled back to just a dab of 1/2 & 1/2 and no sugar.
Have you heard of the website Southern Savers? Every day the site is updated with coupons, sales, and other ways to save money. For instance, I check the site before I go to the store (to see which has the best sales and coupons), and I save at least 20% on our grocery bill now (pretty good for a beginner that only spends a few minutes gathering the info/coupons). It all adds up! Check out Southern Savers here.
What foods, books, websites, or other
great finds are your favorite things this month?



No comments:
Post a Comment